Not Another Trading Blog !?!?



New visitors please read this post first. Here, you will find a brief statement of purpose and my motivation for this journal.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Live Trading Session

Next Wednesday, February 15th, I'll be doing a live webinar. It's free and open to all. I apologize for the sizable group desiring this be done on Tuesday, but I plan on enjoying a long, fun day out with my spouse that day.... Valentines day!

Market conditions what they are, we may not even get a trade to show up. But we can play a fun game: flip a coin to go long/short. Then use the Footprint and order flow tools to manage the trade. I'll do my best to narrate how I see the Footprint in real time.

Of course, I'll be happy to answer other questions too, time permitting. Register with the widget just below...


No comments:

Post a Comment